Unique Characteristics | Applications
A modified H13 mould steel, pre-hardened to 37-41 HRC with exceptional machinability
Unique Characteristics of DH2F Steel
- 38-42 HRc hardness.
- Through hardened for exceptional dimensional stability.
- Cuts mold making costs by reducing man hours required for machining. Classified as a “free-machining” steel.
- Ideal for complex, precision molds and parts susceptible to distortion and/or deformation without needing additional heat-treating.
- Ideal for Ion-nitriding.
Applications for DH2F Steel
- Molds for plastics
- Diecast die components
- Plunger tips, sprue bushings
- Diecasting dies for aluminum and zinc
- Dies for aluminum extrusions
- Press dies
- Dieplate strippers
- Machine parts
Contact Us Today
Titus Steel products and solutions enable our customers to reduce downtime, increase payload and protect their employees. Let us help you overcome your steel challenges.
Fill in the form below, and our Sales Representative will be in touch.